Search results

1. R

An Interesting Problem

Sorry, crawl space and septic tank. Funny thing is, it flushes fine most all the time.
  2. R

An Interesting Problem

Septic tank.
  3. R

An Interesting Problem

Ok guys, what's up with this? I have two toilets, on opposite ends of the house that on occasion won't flush properly. Water fills up the bowl, sits there for a minute and then flushes. The flush before and the flush after are normal. Both toilets do the same thing. Sometimes this will happen...
  4. R

Toilet rough-in questions

Ok guys, critique this layout. I'm I doing something wrong? Sorry the attached pic definition is so low. It's a copy from AutoCAD. If anyone has AutoCAD and would like a closer look I would be happy to email the file to you. The small white blocks are pipe sizes, The fixtures top left...
  5. R

Ok, so I can raise the floor or lower the ceiling, no problem there. Is there a distance that the trap has to be from the drain. Could I put the trap in the crawl space?
  6. R

Hey guys, Thanks for the help. A standard closet flange with a 3" 90 going to a santee fits fine. Now for the shower. A 2" p-trap won't fit. Can I reduce from 2" to 1 1/2" with no problems, or better still can I put the trap down stream where I have more room? Thanks.
  7. R

I have no experience in this area and am looking around for info. I'm remodeling a laundry room on the first floor and installing a bathroom directly over it on the second floor. I don't want to finish the bathroom now, just do the rough in. I have 7" of clearance under the floor for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks