Search results

1. G Robert

Supply to Double Sink Vanity and Shower... and Shower Hardware

Thanks for the help - I'll probably run a new set of 3/4 risers to serve only the shower.
  2. G Robert

Pressure Tank Making Noise

Porky, Thanks so much for the help - it will help me to proceed.
  3. G Robert

Thanks Guys, How about this alternative - another set of risers (not sure about this term) for the shower? The ball valve indications in the floor plan I posted (which is the second floor) are the current end of a set of 1/2" risers coming up from the main lines that run along the underside of...
  4. G Robert

Pressure Tank Making Noise

Hello and thanks in advance for any help... My system is in a 20 year old three bedroom house in East Central PA. The pressure tank noise developed recently. Starting about one second before pump shuts off, and lasting for a few seconds after, a fairly loud gurgling/bubbling noise comes from...
  5. G Robert

Hello, thanks in advance for the opportunity to do this... I'm enlarging and remodeling a bath and had to change just about everything. I think I'm good with the drains, but will probably come up with a question or two on that. Two issues I'm currently dealing with are the supply lines to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks