Search results

1. wrea398

Water pressure problem with well pump system

Hi guys, Im sure this subject has been beat to death but I was hoping to get some advice on my particlular issue. I have a well and when I moved in 5 years ago the water pressure seamed OK. After 2 years the pressure slowly had gone away as I noticed my showers were getting weaker. I had a...
  2. wrea398

Adding new vent fan...can I........??

Hi guys. I have a slight issue with adding a new bathroom fan where there wasn't one before. The bathroom is on an outside wall and the fan will be about 5 feet from the outside wall. There is very little room to work within the attic space and it has a drop ceiling (12" mdf tiles). The tiles...
  3. wrea398

Bathroom venting question

WOW that was fast... Thanks Tom. Just wasn't sure if the revent tube HAD to be before the drain or if it could be after. Thanks again!
  4. wrea398

Bathroom venting question

Hi guys. I am in the middle of chosing a new vanity for my bathroom. The choices I am down will most certainly make me have to move the sink drain and the (revent) vent line to the left about 8". My question is about vent pipe orientation in relation to the sink drain. The main sink drain goes...
  5. wrea398

Toilet installation. Floor slopes back to front. Ideas? Opinions?

RE: Thanks! Thanks Terry. This was my thought as well. Just wanted to make 100% sure as I have only installed about 5 toilets ever. I appreciate the super quick response!!
  6. wrea398

Toilet installation. Floor slopes back to front. Ideas? Opinions?

Hello guys. Bill here. I have a dumb question about a sloping floor in a bathroom and installing a toilet. Im sure that this has been answered 100 times but I will ask again. I freind of mine asked me to set a toilet for him. The NEW tiled floor (installed by him) slopes a bit. Its high...
  7. wrea398

Tub Surround Remodel Question/Concerns

Hello all. I'm new to the forums and would like to get some expert advise on a possible issue with my tub surround re-do. I have a 70s home with a 30"/60"/30" 3 wall fiberglass surround and tub. I gutted the bathroom so I could update it. I plan on tiling instead of another 3 piece surround and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks