Search results

1. Pammie

Soap suds coming out from drain pipe for my washing machine no problem with water

Please tell me you don't have an Amanda washing machine with a stainless steel tub. I have read that several other people with that model are having that problem...and so am I! If you, indeed, have this machine, it's GOT to be the washer...too many coincidences...and it's not a coincidence.
  2. Pammie

Why are soap suds coming up out of my washing machine drain pipe?

Did you ever solve this problem? I have an Amana stainless steel tub. We just put an outlet box in for draining and there are suds everywhere during the rinse/spin cycle! HELP!
  3. Pammie

Why are soap suds coming up out of my washing machine drain pipe?

I realize that this is an older thread, but I have the same problem! The irony is that my washer is ALSO an Amana stainless tub model. We had no problems when it was draining into a utility tub. However, when we updated our laundy room, we had an outlet box put in. Now we have suds coming...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks