Search results

1. chas2010

Amps/kilowatts follow GPM?

valveman - thanks for your article. I am still confused but I will read your article several times until it sinks in. Thanks again. I my follow up with another question or two for you as well as ballvalve. I really appreciate the help. Chas
  2. chas2010

Ballvalve - thanks for taking the time to repsond. I am still confused about where the water pressure being created, but I will read your explanation several times until it sinks in. Thanks again. I my follow up with another question or two. Chas
  3. chas2010

I read here that amps follow gpm. I need some clarification. If I close the valve that controls the water out of my well I would expect the the well pump is pumping against an increased head pressure therefore the pump would have to work harder resulting in a higher amp draw, but in fact the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks