Search results

1. K

5+ Program Controllers?

Mick: As I mentioned in my first post, I am looking for a controller with 5 or more independent programs so the Nelson/Signature 8600 series with only four programs doesn't meet my needs. I think I also mentioned that I built the system with a Hunter ICC controller which only has four as well...
  2. K

5+ Program Controllers?

HJ: Appreciate the reply and I go through a local irrigation supply house or an online supplier for all my materials so I'm aware of Irritrol and Rainbird and I have searched their products as well and don't see anyone who sells a controller with 5 or more programs. So, I'll ask the same...
  3. K

5+ Program Controllers?

Thanks Thanks, Mick and to answer your question, most of the MP zones are running 1+15 or 1+30 and I'm getting about 0.6-0.75in/hr from them on average. Perhaps you're correct about it being acceptable to start at 0100-0200 but I really don't like the lower extremities of the St. Augustine...
  4. K

5+ Program Controllers?

New member and first post.. Looking for a commercial grade controller with at least 5 independent programs, more would be better. I've had no luck searching the Web for one. Currently using a Hunter ICC with 3 modules that was installed on a new well-supplied system of 16 turf zones, 5...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks