Search results

1. G

High Amperage Draw from Submersible Pump Motor

You bring up a great point about drawdown... I've sounded the well static and after the pump has been running for just a few minutes. This probably isn't the best draw down test... I'll try checking the water level towards the end of an irrigation cycle on our pasture (about 5 hours) and see...
  2. G

Here's a little more info on my current setup: Pump: 1.5hp Grundfos putting out approx 22 gpm Standing H20 Level: 45' Pumping H20 Level: same as above Pump Setting: 84' Well Depth: 134' Drop Pipe: 1.5" galvanized Pressure Tank: 300 gallon galvanized air type Pressure Setting: 40/60...
  3. G

This is my first post on this forum but I have learned a great deal by reading many of the other topics. Thanks for this great website! Okay, here’s my dilemma… My wife and I purchased a home one year ago and our 1.5 hp submersible well pump has recently started blowing the 15A...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks