Search results

1. Miss Lucy

Differences between 3 Toto

Terry, I messed up in my last post. What I meant to say was we want the 1.6 NOT the 1.28. So what we want is: 2 piece, 1.6, G-max, round seat if possible, if not shortest elongated, ADA height So am I talking about the Drake CST744sl? If I am, I think that can be ordered with a...
  2. Miss Lucy

Thanks so much for the reply. Am I correct in that the Drake II CST454CEFG is the 1.28 and not the 1.6? I think I want the 1.28 which is better right? So I either get the sanigloss or the 1.6 but not both?
  3. Miss Lucy

May I ask one more question? I like the look of the Promenade by my husband doesn't. He wants the Drake. So the question is can I get the Drake I (CST744SL) with the sanigloss? And if not, will it make a lot of difference? Thanks.
  4. Miss Lucy

Terry, More confused now! I don't know what the E and the S tank means nor do I know the difference in the E and the EG bowls. And you're adding in 2 new series, Promonade and Dalton! Terry, HELP! PLEASE tell me which is the better tank and bowl, the E or the S and the E or the EG...
  5. Miss Lucy

Hi, I am looking for a rounded bowl, 1 or 2 piece (doesn't matter), higher height (ADA?). It has to go in a teeny tiny powder room and not much space between the toilet and the wall in front of the bowl. I do not know the differences between the following and was wondering if you could tell...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks