Search results

1. ML

Need your input on relocating 4" vent/waste CI...

According to Mission's website (and Fernco for their similar product) 4" CI to PVC would use the CP44 (TWC44 for Fernco). For my project, there is really only one important transition between the CI and PVC, so I wanted the best possible. The difference in price really doesn't matter since I'm...
  2. ML

Need your input on relocating 4" vent/waste CI...

Impressive work! Hey Speede, Since you seem to have used different types of no hub couplings, can you clarify the reasons for each? I'm about to start a similar project, no relocating of fixtures but all new dwv and supply lines. The major difference is I'll be using PVC from the 4" CI in the...
  3. ML

Bad advice??

I thought leaving the hubs alone would be a good idea for that very reason (finding the right size donut). If I cut above a hub connection and go with a no-hub, would I have better luck finding the right fitting? For 4" I read that the Mission CP44 would work, and I assume that Fernco makes one...
  4. ML

Bad advice??

I'm an avid DIYer, with a new project I'm planning out that I have been gathering information for. Part of said project involves transitioning from Cast Iron to PVC, 4" soil stack. The owner of the local hardware store, where I worked for a time years ago, and whose advice I usually trust, said...
  5. ML

Venting question

This is probably as basic as it gets, but I'm a newish homeowner contemplating a bathroom renovation (complete, to the studs and joists) and am trying to get a little better understanding of what it will entail. Specifically, if two fixtures (tub and vanity sink) drain into the same...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks