Search results

1. 4creation

Wall Mount Toilet

Installation really isn't my area of expertise, but I have seen wall mounted toilets installed with stainless steel studs for extra strength as opposed to traditional wooden ones. You definitely need to consider how much weight might be placed on that toilet, especially if you plan on selling...
  2. 4creation

What's on your bucket list?

I would definitely be traveling a lot, doing both site seeing and helping people out. I was in Haiti last January doing relief work. I would love to go back.
  3. 4creation

McCafee Is Useless!!

If you're repeatedly getting "bugs" the problem isn't your anti-virus software. It's the settings you use when browsing the web. My advice is to set up your browser to reject 3rd party cookies and that should take care of a lot of your problems. Those third party cookies are allowed by default...
  4. 4creation

Opening concrete floor without filling the house with dust?

I would definitely make a shallow cut to outline what you want to take out. You definitely don't want to take a jack hammer to a floor and risk ruining the whole floor before you do that.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks