Search results

1. thiggy

Water Heater Pressure/Temperature Relief Line

I would think that the drain line could easily be shortened(cut) to give the preferred distance from the ground. If the pressure relief valve were lifted for a few moments, it should show water flowing out the drain line, assuming no clog.
  2. thiggy

Snake Bite Fittings

Certainly, I meant to say Shark Bite, but I was feeling snake bit at the time. Thanks....
  3. thiggy

Snake Bite Fittings

Can Snake Bite fittings be used with galvanized iron pipe?
  4. thiggy

Slab Leak or Underground Service Line Leak

Concerning the above remark, does Allstate exclude this type of damage, whereas most insurance companies do cover it?
  5. thiggy

Off Topic

I couldn't find a particular area to post this question, so here goes. I notice that I am listed as a new member, while I have been a member since 2010. Why is this? Just curious.
  6. thiggy

Low cold water pressure

Are you really talking about low water pressure, or reduced flow rate?
  7. thiggy

DIY Advice for seized hot faucet in tub?

Canwill, how did you resolve your problem?
  8. thiggy

Low flow

How did you resolve your low flow problem?
  9. thiggy

Problem Sink Sprayer

I have a Moen two handle sink faucet with sprayer. Recently the sprayer has quit working properly. Some of the water continues to run out the faucet when the sprayer button is pushed. I think that this is an indication that a diverter valve is not working as it should. Is this a replaceable...
  10. thiggy

Very Slowly Spinning Fine Flow Indicator

The OP indicated that he has some flow "when the system is turned off". I would take that to be turned off either at the meter or a valve where the supply enters the house, which would seem to be a leak at other than one of the fixtures.
  11. thiggy

Help! Please..we are out of town

DMJ4, how did your daughter resolve this problem?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks