Search results

1. Wowie Zowie

Putting tub spout on 4 port diverter valve with shower heads?

Agreed - a spout diverter would have been much easier. I should add we are doing a whirlpool tub with shower and were trying to avoid having a typical tub or roman spout in the tub to make it more it more pleasant for two... We chose to use the Kohler 922 laminar flow "hole in the wall" as the...
  2. Wowie Zowie

Thanks for the reply hj - that is exactly what I thought. The plumbing supplier gave us these directions, I questioned them from the start but they said it was the thing to do. The diverter trim we are using is a three-way and only uses the "north" and "west" ports in the three function...
  3. Wowie Zowie

OK, here is an image showing the layout that the plumbing supply outfit suggested. In a nutshell, the hot and cold feeds enter the Temp/Flow Valve, and depart south directly to the diverterless tub filler (Kohler 922 Laminar Flow), and north to the 3 function diverter. The left and right ports...
  4. Wowie Zowie

We are doing a similar installation with a Kohler 922 laminar flow wall mount tub filler, and single shower head. We are using a Delta Monitor 17T Flow/Temp control with a Delta 3 port / 3 function diverter (T11892). Based on the above, am I correct in assuming that we have to cap off one of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks