Search results

1. georgegraz

Printer question

I wonder if the problem is when online = less memory available for printing. When your online and trying to print, does your harddrive access led come on frequently? If so, try turning off some of your programs running in the background. Some of the newer printers are cheaper because they don't...
  2. georgegraz

Arrowhead BK1390, Non Standard Vacuum Breaker

I just went through this a couple of weeks back. With the help of this forum, I found the manufacturer's name. I called them and within a few days replacement part - NO CHARGE -. I just unscrewd the old one and screwed in the new one. Much easier then trying to reach around the cold air return...
  3. georgegraz

Arrowhead BK1390, Non Standard Vacuum Breaker

Do a google search on: Arrow Head Brass faucet The first hit has a picture I think your looking for, George
  4. georgegraz

Hose Bib top leaking

I received the part already. Installed new vacuum guts -- no longer leaks. When I took the old one out I noticed center stem broke. Great customer service. Thanks again also for help. George
  5. georgegraz

Hose Bib top leaking

Thanks for the help. I was finally able to identify the company. The M was for Mueller B&K. They are sending me a replacement Vacuum breaker. Thanks George
  6. georgegraz

Hose Bib top leaking

It's me again. More info now that the sun is out, rear in this part of New York. The M on the side of the valve has a triangle directly above the notch of the M. Does that tell someone who the manufacturer is? Thanks George
  7. georgegraz

Hose Bib top leaking

The style I have goes through the foundation about 10 inches. It is a different style then the post you pointed me to. I guess the large M on the side could be a Large W, but I went to the Watts web site and it doesn't even seem like they sell the stles I have. I know I have a freeze proof...
  8. georgegraz

Hose Bib top leaking

I have an outside hose bib, with about a 10 inch long pipe portion. It leaks out the top Cap when the water is turned on. Not sure of the brand, but has a big M on the side. Are there repair kits once I can narrow down the brand. It is @ 4 years old and probable purchased from Home Depot. In...
  9. georgegraz

Hello, and a liitle help needed. :)

Try this www.mscdirect.com page 4435 George
  10. georgegraz

Hello, and a liitle help needed. :)

Dan, MSC calls it a hanger flange (MSC # 0216816 3/8"). You can get it all diff. sizes and material. This will get you started. George
  11. georgegraz

Running new copper

Wow, Talk about a quick response. Thanks for the reply. Does this mean bring the 3/4 inch to the floor just below the fixture, then it is ok to reduce to 1/2 inch from there? Does the 1/2 Min mean it is tolerable, but not normally done? I won't be replacing the copper to individual fixtures at...
  12. georgegraz

Running new copper

Hi, I'm getting ready to switch my mother from Well water to City water. The outside work was done by a plumber, including where the water meter will go. I was told to use 3/4 inch, the thicker wall, "L" I think it was called. I'm going to go from water meter to Pump and tie in there, I will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks