Search results

1. Outhouse

Culligan MK 50 programming settings - missing a step? Time for a change?

I made a command decision and replaced the Culligan with a GE Smart Water unit this weekend. I don't like the thought of only dealing with Culligan repair and the thought of being sold something that only they can repair or replace. Only time will tell with the new GE unit. Thank you all for...
  2. Outhouse

I found a plug that was not totally inserted into the circuit board and got excited that this might be the problem, but no-joy. Thanks for the suggestions, and please keep them coming. At this point I see another unit in my future.
  3. Outhouse

While changing settings due to iron stains suddenly appearing I followed the instructions step by step. Time of day, SLEP- changed to 20 from 15, Buu changed to 30 from 25, Br changed to 65 from 60, Cap 30 from 31 and the final step is to press Status to set the number of days between...
  4. Outhouse

Culligan MK 50 programming settings

Thanks for the reply, I'll get a water sample tested and post results for comments from the experts here.
  5. Outhouse

Culligan MK 50 programming settings

I've had a Culligan MK 50 for 6 years and after the original company installation, the settings just don't seem proper. There are 3 adults in the home and occasionally the toilet water is brown and the water has an iron smell. There's no bridging in the salt tank, but have noticed it uses less...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks