Search results

1. timbob96

PEX connection question

o.d. is 5/8.....but, i'm sure the other connections don't have the ferrule insert. as far as it being pex or not....it's an older modular home...the water lines are all the black pipe and are continuous runs except where there are t's....there are not elbows where it turns to go to other...
  2. timbob96

PEX connection question

definitely broke.....black pipe on both side of brass sleeve...
  3. timbob96

PEX connection question

the plastic is NOT going to the faucet...it's going into a cutoff valve....then, the flexible steel one goes from the cutoff valve to the faucet. Is connecting pex to the cutoff valve with the brass sleeve and compression nut an acceptable way to connect it....without the insert. That is my...
  4. timbob96

PEX connection question

I had a leak in an older modular home. The black pex line had broken right where it connected to the shut off valve under a sink. The connection was made with a brass collar on the pex and then a compression nut. The pex broke right at the line side of the collar. The pex had no insert in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks