Search results

1. Philbert

venting through the wall?

I just obtained a copy of the 2006 Ontario Plumbing code and once I decoded the relevant section (7.5.6.7 part 4) I found that allows so long as it exits the wall at a maximum of 45 degrees and is atleast a 3" pipe size as well as some minimum clearance requirements for windows, doors...
  2. Philbert

thank you very much
  3. Philbert

I would like to move a sink in the basement I know that inspectors prefer the venting to be through the roof but in this case it isn't practical, so can it go through the wall so long as it a) is above the floodline and a min of 3" pipe as it exits to the outside to avoid it from freezing...
  4. Philbert

pipe size /max length of run for kitchen, Canada Code

the problem I am having is that if I seach online for a quote from the npc I get a vague reference to some "complicated table" in the plumbing code book which I can acces online unless I pay for it or order a copy of the code book for a price of course,if ther is no restriction all the...
  5. Philbert

pipe size /max length of run for kitchen, Canada Code

hello I have been asked to rough in a new kitchen, it has 1 double sink and a dishwasher beside it, the soil pipe is 25 to 30 feet away, I don't want to run 3 inch all the way if it isnt needed , thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks