Search results

1. bewing

Hot Water smells

Hello, I recently started having a smell occur anytime running the hot water. I understand that this could be due to the anode in the hot water heater causeing a reaction with SRB's in the water. However my question is about how the bacteria could be in the water? The well is a fairly new well...
  2. bewing

Hot Water Smells

Hello, I recently started having a smell occur anytime running the hot water. I understand that this could be due to the anode in the hot water heater causeing a reaction with SRB's in the water. However my question is about how the bacteria could be in the water? The well is a fairly new...
  3. bewing

Coliform, Iron Treatement?

Hello, I am back with more info and a few questions. I had posted my intial results from a newly drilled well about a month ago. And I am still in the process of trying to figure out what is best for my situation. Inital Results: Iron 1 ppm, Ph 6.8, Total Coliform 6 Colonies...
  4. bewing

Water Results, Filter Recommendations?

Hello, I had a well drilled back in November, and finally have gotten to the point of getting a pump set and sent off for a water test. The water test is back and I need some help understanding some of the numbers and getting some help with what type of filtration I need. Here is some of the...
  5. bewing

New Well, water test result in, need filtration recommendations

Hello, I had a well drilled back in November, and finally have gotten to the point of getting a pump set and sent off for a water test. The water test is back and I need some help understanding some of the numbers and getting some help with what type of filtration I need. Here is some of...
  6. bewing

New well, System Design Help?

I recently had a well drilled and am in need of some advice and recommendations. The well was drilled by a local driller, that is about the only one around here that is drilling. He just drills, dosen't set pumps or do any plumbing. So my dilemma is do I do it myself or hire it done. My...
  7. bewing

System Design for 1 well with 2 Houses? Holding Tank?

I have asked a few other questions on here, all with great responses. But as I learn more, more questions keep arising. I am in the process of building a house and have to make a decision. Have a well drilled or tap on to my brother-in-laws exsiting well. 7 GPM refresh rate 5 GPM pump...
  8. bewing

Well water downhill from septic?

I need to have a well drilled and I am downhill from my sister's and brother in-laws house, whose spetic tank will be right around 100 ft. away from the proposed well. This is within Arkansas's regulation for min. distance, but I was wondering if anyone knows if this is a bad idea, or should I...
  9. bewing

Well Water yeild? Gallons per N converted to GPM

I have purchased a house that had an exsisting well and am trying to figure out the flow rate of the well. Not the flow rate of the pump but the actual flow rate of the supply to the well. I have the original Well construction report when the well was drilled, but there is a value on there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks