Search results

1. S

Low water pressure in one shower and tub

I would like to give an update on this in case somebody experiences the same problem. The problem was fixed with a very low cost. After some study, we think the water supply should give better water flow at shower head than we got. So we believe there is something wrong after the catridge...
  2. S

Is 3 GPM OK for a valve for shower and tub?

I would like to give an update on this in case somebody experiences the same problem. The problem was fixed with a very low cost. After some study, we think the water supply should give better water flow at shower head than we got. So we believe there is something wrong after the...
  3. S

Thanks for the reply, jadnashua. The pipe looks like a 1/2". This is the only bath room with this problem. The faucet in the same bathroom sink's water flow seems to be OK - the volume is OK and the pressure could be a little bit weak. My estimate for it is about 1-1.5 gallon per minutes...
  4. S

I recently moved into a 2-story house built in 1994. One shower and tub in a bathroom upstairs has very weak water flow (same for cold and hot water). The faucet over sink in the same bath has OK flow/pressure. The water is clear. The tub pipe with the faucet removed is only at 0.5 gallon per...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks