Search results

1. BobtheBuilder1234

PVC pipe outside of house keeps overflowing

Sounds good. Thank you all for your advice and thoughts.
  2. BobtheBuilder1234

Anybody know exactly what that picture is, also read the first post. Thanks!
  3. BobtheBuilder1234

Had my cousin take a picture with his iPhone. There is no basement. The house was built around the mid 70's, with some remodeling in the 90's. The car port was transformed into a living room and there was a 2nd AC unit added. This is the picture of the outback PVC pipe I was talking about...
  4. BobtheBuilder1234

Terry Well, upon further examination it seems as though it has something to do with the AC. I've noticed no water movement in the pipe when the AC isn't on. However, when the AC is on then you clearly see water. I've now noticed a small little pipe where the water is draining out. Is...
  5. BobtheBuilder1234

Thanks for the reply Terry. It would probably be best if I posted a picture. Give me a day and maybe I will have one up.
  6. BobtheBuilder1234

First off, I am not a professional plumber. Here is the situation. Outside of my house there are two PVC pipes. Each has its own separate location. One is to the left of the side door on the house and the other is on the back of the house. Both pipes are no more than 1" away from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks