Search results

1. Sdjimbob

AquaStar tankless problem

Original poster here. Nearly 4 yrs later, I still have the AquaStar and have learned to live with its quirks. I did try everything from moving knob on the unit to low, but getting rid of the low flow shower heads in the summer and putting back in the winter (where the problem didn't occur) was...
  2. Sdjimbob

Dana I think you're on to something. Today I had a 6 min. uninterrupted hot shower! I turned the sink faucet on hot with a modest-to-full flow and let it run while showering. Both sink and shower ran hot with no issues. I'll try the trickle in the sink next time i'm dirty enough! As far as...
  3. Sdjimbob

thanks to both of you...gives me some ideas on where to start looking. I'll report back if I find anything!
  4. Sdjimbob

I purchased a house and moved in about 5 days ago to it. It has an AQ 125-BNQ tankless with an install of June 2001 based on writing on the side of the tank. I've noticed when I shower, it takes about 30 seconds or so to get the hot water flowing. For about 2 minutes, there's no issue, then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks