Search results

1. DrunkPlumber

I'm thinking about this tub..

"But thanks for the tip, I will ask them if I can sit in it over the weekend" Rather doubt they will let you sit in it over the weekend, they have to close sometime. HIC!
  2. DrunkPlumber

New well with H2S

Try these guys. No affiliation, btw. http://www.betterwaterind.com/
  3. DrunkPlumber

Hot water out of cold taps - plumber is stumped

Easy enough to test the check valve, if it's properly installed. Simply feel the cold water supply line coming into the water heater. If it's hot you have a problem. Have seen this before where it backfeeds through the washing machine solenoid. Turn off the water to the washer and see if that...
  4. DrunkPlumber

Can antique (1940s) sink faucets be fixed??

Yes, it can be repaired. Faucet appears to be either American Standard or Briggs. Parts should be available, they are here in Cincy. Also, if you remove the handles and escuthions from the front of the faucet you will have access to bonnet nuts that hold the faucet on. Remove these anf the...
  5. DrunkPlumber

Expansion tank or PRV?

I have ran into a problem similar to this on several occassions. I have found that the washers on shut off valves have come lose and "rattle" during periods of water usage. My suggestion would be to check the shut off valves throughout the house before investing a lot of money on what may well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks