Search results

1. same2you

Question on Draining Disposer

Looks like Ontario is ok with the AAV provided that it is not feasable to use a conventional vent. So, just to make sure that what I am thinking in my head is what you are also thinking, here's another (and hopefully last) drawing...
  2. same2you

ok, no worries there. So assuming that I am moving forward with a setup similar to post 6, where would I put the AAV? I've read that it has to be installed higher than the drain, but beyond that I just don't know. Also, if I do install the AAV, should I disconnect the vent that is already...
  3. same2you

ughhh.... So is there a solution to this (besides moving to a new house) that would be within the ability of a guy that's handy?
  4. same2you

I actually have what I believe is a vent further along the line in the basement ceiling (2nd ABS Pipe ties into the drain at a reverse angle then goes verticle), so couldn't I tap into that as a vent as shown in https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?1495-Basement-rough-in ? So NOW... it...
  5. same2you

ok then... it look like the easiest way for me to do this is to stick with our goofy Canadian code, but move it to the left (pictured below)... unless someone has a better idea to retrfit it (note that I will NOT be able to access the wall in behind the cabinet as it is brick (townhouse...
  6. same2you

So something like below would be the best way to go?
  7. same2you

I'm about to change the counter/sink/etc in my kitchen and would like to install a disposer. Unfortunately, the sink that was chosen has the smaller sink on the right, and that is where we want the disposer, but the current setup has the drain going into the floor on the right side of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks