Search results

1. utility5

what GPM is my old Berkeley?

sorry, I meant to say I can't find the specs on the PK1W valve that comes with the "side kick".
  2. utility5

I understand the tank was built before the bladder type was introduced, although it operates on pressurized air. The first thought was to change the tank because the air pressure drops within a few months and requires recharging. I was also thinking about installing the "p-side kick", but...
  3. utility5

My current well system has 1 1/4" pipe from the pump to the tank, and same size from the tank to the house (350" away). If I install the CSV150, is there a concern with friction loss considering two facts i.e. internal friction loss in the valve, and the downsized 1" valve from 1 1/4"?? thanks...
  4. utility5

Thanks Valveman! I'll do some more reading before making any decisions - thanks again.
  5. utility5

Hey guys - I'm new to the forum. I've got an original well set-up dated 1974. All components are original. The well is 151 ft deep and apparently produces 10 GPM. The Berkeley pump is a 1/2hp. The pump contactor box has the following numbers attached: on one label: Model 44M11 --...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks