Search results

1. Terrypnt2001

High pressure from spout bad from shower head

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quick I will do that.
  2. Terrypnt2001

I am a girl and not a plumber at all so could you tell me what I am supposed to see?
  3. Terrypnt2001

Ok last question for now. the water pressure in my bath tub would blow you away!!1 but when I pull the knob and switch it over to the shower head the pressure is about a 1/4 of the spout pressure. A fix?
  4. Terrypnt2001

Good pressure from spray hose bad from spout

Ok here is another question, I have great water pressure from my kitchen sink spray hose but the pressure from the spout is horrible, can this be taken care of?
  5. Terrypnt2001

Have to turn sink faucet handles forever before water

comes on, I thought there was a simple fix to this as taking the handles off and repositioning them while in the off position and I tried that but of course it did not work. It is not a major problem it just drives me nuts that I have to turn two times both hot and cold before the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks