Search results

1. JulieK

Best grout sealant?

Hi all, I've read that I should be careful to use a high-quality grout sealant for my shower tiles, not the stuff they sell at Home Depot. What brands would be best, and where would I buy them (in the Seattle area)? thanks!
  2. JulieK

Outdoor faucet leak behind wall

Thanks folks. I really appreciate the picture. Unfortunately, the faucet sits just outside my living room, so I'll be making yet another mess.
  3. JulieK

I see, thanks Jim. Will I be able to replace it from outside without removing my siding or worse? Any special tools involved? Thanks again
  4. JulieK

Hi everyone, I have an outdoor faucet on the side of my house that leaks water from behind the wall somewhere when I turn it on. The water spews out from somewhere. Must have frozen (?). I don't understand where it could be broken that it only leaks when turned on, and don't know what it...
  5. JulieK

possible to dry behind shower tiles?

Thanks -- another naive question Thanks everyone for the education. I've been learning a lot through this an other blogs. I still have one lingering naive question. I am re-doing several aspects of the house which are outside (deck, windows, garage) so need to be done in summer. So, I...
  6. JulieK

possible to dry behind shower tiles?

Hi, I would really appreciate some advice. I'm a new home owner (1 year) and pretty new to this! A few weeks ago, I realized that the shower tiles on the window sill (in the shower) were separating from those on the wall below them. They were probably slowly separating, but I wasn't clued in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks