Search results

1. bngo

no soft water even when regen seems normal.

Thanks, I'll try a couple of regens. Just took apart the valve assembly again to obersve the o-rings and seals. Looks normal, but I do not have a new set to compare with. If a couple of regens still no good, then I'll try the seal kit. Possible that the seals or o-ring might enable untreated...
  2. bngo

Got the sensor to sense the water usage, so the turbine is working and the board is working fine as well. There was a loose ground wire from sensor to board. I have a 3 valve bypass system. Confirmed that the bypass valve is not leaking; when 3 valves are closed, no water is running in the...
  3. bngo

Thanks for everyone's input. The electronic diagnostic test from the manual asked to turn on the tap to see if water is going through the turbine. The display shows "000 --", I think the 000 number should be changing as water is passing, but it doesn't. Manual also asked to take the sensor out...
  4. bngo

I have a Kenmore Ultrasoft 100. Did not have soft water for a year so I started to troubleshoot. Salt was used up regularly so I suspect resin problem. Cleaned the venturi, changed the resin but still no soft water. I opened up the valve assembly to see if parts are OK. Everything looks fine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks