Search results

1. wwSmith

1/2" Depth Split Escutcheon Cover for 1/2" Pex Tubing

While talking to a local plumbing supply house, I learned of a good solution to my problem. We all know that you could stack two of the same escutcheons together and get the desired 1/2" thickness, but it would look like a mistake, not professional at all. However, escutcheons are definitely...
  2. wwSmith

This is a new construction project for my own office. I am using a few of the PEX/copper stubs, particularly for the outside hose bibs, but I really like the idea of just crimping a PEX inlet angle stop valve directly to a PEX tubing stub out. I believe that will be a very fast and reliable...
  3. wwSmith

I am using PEX for my new office plumbing system. A typical PEX angle stop valve has about 5/8" length from the tip of the barb fitting to the body of the valve. A typical split plastic chrome escutcheon cover only has a depth of about 1/4". This means that at least 3/8" length of PEX tubing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks