Search results

1. C

Pump fails to come on occasionally

no problem. Did not mean to be harsh! One quote was $550 and that made my hair stand up. Thanks for all the replies.
  2. C

Franklin 5hp on E-Bay for $276 is the least expensive I have located!
  3. C

Electrician out this afternoon be back in a couple of days, has to order a part for control box. Says Burned contacts which is not to unheard of. Thank you all for the replies. We shall see if that is the end of the saga!!!
  4. C

Control box humms and the pressure gauge is registering 0. Tap the control box and it starts pumping or if the circuit breaker is switched off and on it will kick on. Not a user of multi meter. Can run for a couple of days and no problem or run a couple of cycles and happen again. Pump...
  5. C

Trying to post but says no permission. Will give this a try. Pump (deep well) on occasion will...

Trying to post but says no permission. Will give this a try. Pump (deep well) on occasion will not come on and pump when the preassure drops. I can hear a hum and flip the breaker off and bingo! the pump performs. This can happen once every 2 to 3 weeks or twice in one day. Pump relay...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks