Search results

1. mdcupon

Any ideas on how to maximize this shower configuration?

The shower head is centered directly above the tub but longwise. I am wondering how to adjust the configuration to make it feel more like a standard shower. I am renting so i cant mess with the tile so the option is a longer pipe or a shower head but any ideas are welcome.
  2. mdcupon

The tub itself is on the bottom from left to right. The head is right in the middle of it length wise. The main water spout and knobs for the tub are at the bottom right. This is not a typical setup. I trying to get ideas on how to move the shower head to the right or left ends.
  3. mdcupon

The shower head is centered directly above the tub but longwise. I am wondering how to adjust the configuration to make it feel more like a standard shower. I am renting so i cant mess with the tile so the option is a longer pipe or a shower head but any ideas are welcome.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks