Search results

1. cooleydooley

Shower liner tub spout hole cut too big

Thanks everyone! I just ordered a replacement side panel and plan to contact a plumber to move the tub spout up and to install a new one handle faucet.
  2. cooleydooley

Guess I am not too handy by the look of things:-) No sure if we can get the new panel, waiting to hear back and it will take a while. When you say replace the valve to you mean go to one of the one handle one - only have to cut one hole plus the tub spout (which wold be moved to be higher)...
  3. cooleydooley

OK - what is the minimum spout to flood rim code requirement? I googled but came up dry....
  4. cooleydooley

Well yea we see that now. It has been a 2 week project - one bathroom home - outdoor shower getting old.... Anyway we have to do something. What would I have the piece you mentioned fabricated out of - and where? The guy at the hardware store suggested possibly putting a piece of plastic...
  5. cooleydooley

Need advise! We measured a zillion times but the wall fits in a bit different - so we had to re-cut the hole for the tub spout as it ended up being right on the curve - it did not fit do we had to make it bigger. Now we have a gap to fix. Here is a picture - any one ever hear of another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks