Search results

1. Royerm

Well water sulfur and tannin problem

CRB.. I know this thread is old but i'll take a chance. Has adding Purolite A850 did the the job for some time???? Regards
  2. Royerm

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

well it went from a 0.6GPM to 3.5 and a 3.30 Minutes to 30 seconds, after cleaning the filter of a nearly 10 years old Toto Ultramax.. Thx a million for your time and advice.
  3. Royerm

Thx Terry... I timed mine and it takes between 3 1/2 to 4 minutes from the flush to refill completed. I find this a little long and pretty sure it was much shorter 10 years ago. My pressure being 40-60 Psi. According to specs it's the TSU25A. Usually after having done some work on some...
  4. Royerm

I will ask the question about water flow in a different way.... How long does it take to your Toto to refill after a flush???? Just want to verify if I don't have any obstruction in my water supply... Thx
  5. Royerm

Well,,, to my surprise DAWN made it after trying all kind of non abrasive stuff over the years...:D:D to my other question, Does 0.6GPM sounds right for water flow????? Thx
  6. Royerm

Thx Terry... I will try and report back. Cheers
  7. Royerm

I've installed 2 Ultramax about 9 years ago after reading recommendations from this site and still performing. I have 2 questions. 1st. What is approximately the GPM refill that I should expect, I may not have paid attention over the year but now It's showing .6 GPM flow. 2nd. Even...
  8. Royerm

Taco Hec-2 . Delta vs Constant speed

Good Morning... I have the circulation pump running on Delta(20F) and showing 6.8GPM(10 watt) which I assumed was the lowest, by curiosity I made the change to constant speed(spd1) at the lowest speed and it is showing 8.8GPM. My questionning is.... How come the lowest speed is not the same or...
  9. Royerm

City Sewer...... 10" ------8"

But right now a lot of dammage has been done to the basement with 5-6" of water and even if they found some huge pieces of asphalt for which they claim no responsability, The only thing we can corner them is that do diligence was not made.(apparently)
  10. Royerm

City Sewer...... 10" ------8"

Hi folks, my daughter lives in a city area and had more than her share of problem with city sewer, a few flood over the years in her basement. After another one this week-end where the ManHole in the street poped-up, a never seen according to the blue collar and supervisor. I found out that the...
  11. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

Does this sound like what you have experienced before???? and is this similar tube to what you had problem with????? Cheers..
  12. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

Terry,,,If you look at my previous post I've reported my findings....Thx
  13. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

Hi Folks.....as a follow-up. I've dismounted my shower fixture from the wall to look inside, well I had the type of tube that I have in the picture, seems like a very soft tube and specially the white portion of it. I suspect that the white portion being that soft, it made some absorption and...
  14. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

I will look into this but I think I have a vinyl tube....I'll get back to the forum on this...Merci/Thx
  15. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

Have tried both and I get the smell...BTW I have a tankless hot water tank..
  16. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

Thx Terry, I thought that I had seen that in a post some time ago. I'm wondering if a type of material is better than others???? Cheers
  17. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

I think I can look on the top without taking it apart, I'll do that... It reminds me also in a post some time ago that some folks were actually complaining about the type of tube they were using in those fixture and that it was creating similar problem ???
  18. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

One thing I should add is, it only happens for the top of the fixture and only on that one.. for a couple of minute. Chlorinate the well for me is impossible as it overflow all year round.. thx for your comments..
  19. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

It is well water..
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks