Search results

1. Steve Miller

Low water pressure problem in kitchen faucet

Never mind, I just went and got a Moen today and put it in instead of fooling around with the Price, thanks anyway
  2. Steve Miller

Low water pressure problem in kitchen faucet

I have the same problem and ordered a replacement valve which was plastic but mine is brass. Will the plastic one work? It looks to be held on with a clip, but mine appears to have a collet of some sort holding it in place. I have seen that there are 2 different part numbers from Price Pfister...
  3. Steve Miller

Sudden increase in water pressure

Thanks , don't have one but I guess that will be next install
  4. Steve Miller

I finally got to check the pressure and it was well over 100 psi, crawled under the house to check the PRV. It was leaking very slightly, and had some white deposits on it (we have a lot of lime here). Tried to adjust the pressure with no luck, so I guess I'll replace the PRV and see if that...
  5. Steve Miller

I am new to this site and am no plumber, but thanks for allowing me to post this question. About a month ago we awoke one morning to a howling sound in our pipes, initially it did it on it's own, then only when we turned the water on. It sounded like it was coming from the HW heater which is 6...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks