Search results

1. A

can soft clog cause a flood

Jim, The flapper and ball cock were replaced 2 days after the flood. Why would they have replaced it if it wasn't broken? Additionally, my lease states that they are responsible for ALL MAINTANENCE and in the 2 1/2 years I have lived here, they have done NONE. Thanks, but your message is not...
  2. A

Jim's reply JIM, Thanks for your reply, but the plumber replaced the flapper and ball cock. They wouldn't have replaced it unless it was broken, so your reply is not accurate.
  3. A

Can I submit your comment to my insurance and the property management company? If so, can I have all your info?
  4. A

I flushed the toilet and went to bed in another part of the house. I did not know that there was a soft clog, thus, I did not know about the flood until I woke up in the morning. They are trying to stick me with all bills. Yes, I have renter's insurance but it doesn't cover my condo - only...
  5. A

I rent a condo and have a dispute with my property management company. On May 5, there was soft clog in my toilet. I did not know there was a soft clog until I woke up to a flood all over the house and downstairs. When the plumber came out he plunged and said that parts inside the toilet needed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks