Search results

1. NewHomeGuy

Trouble Replacing Bathroom Faucet

There was previously a hose attached there that connected to the main faucet. I thought it'd be a little odd that a screw would be in there. I was able to fully rotate that rod and the other side is completely solid. I'll give it a shot and see what happens. If not, then i'll just tare it apart...
  2. NewHomeGuy

No, that's where a hose was plugged into.
  3. NewHomeGuy

I tried that previously. That chrome trim is already loose. I was able to loosen that thin washer(nut) under it but I cannot pull that large nut (under the sink) in the picture through the opening at the top of the sink. I was trying to take apart the knob last night, hoping that the rod with...
  4. NewHomeGuy

My wife and I just bought a home and moved in a couple of weeks ago. I bought 2 new faucets for our dual vanity in the master bedroom today and was trying to remove the old ones and ran into trouble. There's a large nut at the bottom that I can't remove under the knobs. I'm not sure if it's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks