Search results

1. Bidet_Mate

Sudden loss of pressure from hot/cold lines inside only???

Today I found that the output of the water heater is over 8 gpm, so the issue must be between the water heater output and the faucets. I was able to find some old readings I took of the water flow out of the front shower pipe, and compared to now I am down over 1 gpm at full mix. The confusion I...
  2. Bidet_Mate

Nope, no water softener. I now know that I 'm getting plenty of flow out of hot water heater and I'm convinced the problem is hot water side only. That pretty much only leaves one thing and that is a blockage in the pipe somewhere between the water heater and the faucets. Is there a way to back...
  3. Bidet_Mate

I was able to find the pressure regulator valve on the pipe coming out of the ground but there is a hose faucet directly after it with tons of pressure so the prv is good. After that it goes directly into the crawl space. I won't know until tomorrow what the pressure is like coming out of the...
  4. Bidet_Mate

*Edit I am now convinced the blockage is on the hot water side only, and I'm wondering what the best way to go about back flushing the hot water side of the system is? So about a week ago we suddenly lost pressure from both the hot and cold lines in our house. This is for every faucet and...
  5. Bidet_Mate

Is there a California building code stipulating minimum distance from tub to toilet?

Is there a California building code stipulating minimum distance from tub to toilet? I would like to move to a wider tub and I want to make sure I'm not violating any codes.
  6. Bidet_Mate

From wall to wall it's 58 1/2" - Is this a 60" tub?

I'm looking at replacing my tub but I want to make sure the tub I have is standard. I know 60" is a standard size, but I've seen tubs for sale that are 59". Is it a safe bet that I have a 60" tub?
  7. Bidet_Mate

Water pressure/volume of the BB-i3000 bidet vs electric enema bidets?

So would you say that the enema stream on the BB-1000 will be somewhat stronger than just a regular wash feature on high like a Toto s300? I realize that trying to find an electric bidet with the pressure of the BB-i3000 might be unrealistic, but I want to make sure the one I do get will have...
  8. Bidet_Mate

CST794SF Toto Nexus and CST794EF

I've had the Nexus for about 4 or 5 months now. How does the stain resistance hold up after 4 years?
  9. Bidet_Mate

Water pressure/volume of the BB-i3000 bidet vs electric enema bidets?

Hello I have owned a BB-i3000 bio bidet (the non electric one) for several months now, and I love the powerful enema function. It generates it's pressure and water volume directly from wall water pressure/volume so it is very effective at cleaning. I purchased a Toto s300 for the office a couple...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks