Search results

1. bigkhong

I got a $20,000 water bill due to Case/Briggs loboy toilets. Need some advice.

Much thanks to all of you for your expert help! I will look for these parts recommended by HJ at a local plumbing store.
  2. bigkhong

Thanks Terry. I think we'll have to replace some of the toilets at the hotel. On the other hand, for the past few days, I have found out that most of our "silent leak" problems come from the fill-valve. I'm just wondering where to buy these lo-boy fill valves. I found one on google but I'm...
  3. bigkhong

I have just measured the height of my toilets, they are about 20 inches. I can't go higher than 25 inches because the toilet will touch the board. Does anybody know where I can find cheap lo-boy toilets? They could be from a generic brand and doesn't have to be Case/Briggs, just as long as...
  4. bigkhong

Thanks HJ. You're exactly right, they are Case/Briggs low boys. I'm just wondering what "seat" and "disc" are? I 'm guessing you're saying that "stem" = "metal rod"... And where would I be able to find those parts for about $25 total? Guillen Parts
  5. bigkhong

No, I'm serious. Our toilets use 5 gallons a flush. The real problem lies in the silent leaks. So if you know of a place we could purchase rebuild kits for these toilets I'd really appreciate that.
  6. bigkhong

You read it right. I got a $20,000 water bill recently and it's all due to leaky toilets. I am a manager at a 160 room hotel. All toilets are about 40 years old (pictures attached). I found out that it was a toilet problem after shutting down all toilets. After shutting down all toilets, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks