Search results

1. E

Ideal Standard R1120 Rough Valve

Ok, to close the loop on this one (in the unlikely event someone else has this issue as well) I went to a local plumbing wholesaler, and the American Standard trim kit that works with this valve is the "Ceramix" (circa 1991). Model numbers 2000.300, 301, 302 and 2001.300, 301, 302 Doesn't...
  2. E

Thanks HJ. I think it actually has a top attachment hole as well, but is covered with glue, so I didn't notice it at first. At this point, I just need a quick fix, as it's really just the escutcheon attachment that is stopping me (am going out of town next week, and houseguests staying here...
  3. E

Hi, I am almost done with my shower re-tiling job and tonight I went to put on the new trim kit (American Standard Seva single handle T480), and the escutcheon that came with it will not attach to the existing valve. The old trim kit was also American Standard, however the old rough valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks