Search results

1. S

PEX faucet feed line removal question from the new guy

All good information Gentlemen, thank you very much. I'll do it this weekend and report back.
  2. S

OK, so what type of compression valve will work with the PEX? If this is a stupid question forgive me but I really don't know. the last time I replaced a alve I had to sweat it onto copper.
  3. S

Perfect, I'll look around for plumbing supply locally before I order online, but thanks for the link so I have a picture.
  4. S

That seems to be the general concensus here, what do I need to get or build to replace these? I have them in 5 sinks and 2 toilets.
  5. S

OK, I'll check to see what's back there, but I'll assume it's the PEX. The plumbers on this job were the worst part of the entire build so I'm expecting the worst. They did other things like not connect (or even drill the hole for or run) the drain for the dishwasher and the first night we...
  6. S

Replacing it isn't an issue, I'll replace every part there if need be, they aren't that expensive. Does the valce just enscrew from the fitting in the wall? Sorry for all the questions, I just need to know how to get it off so I can replace with something that doesn't smell!
  7. S

I'll take a pic at lunch and post it up.
  8. S

Hey guys, first post here but I feel it's in good hands, from reading around seems like you guys really know your stuff! I'm an avid DIY guy but my expertise is in automotive, not plumbing. I have a new house (2 years old) that was plumbed with PEX and one of the master lav faucets produces...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks