Search results

1. Leslie6

1 well, 2 buildings

Thanks! We're going to move the filters to the other side of the tank. Your feedback is appreciated!
  2. Leslie6

1 well, 2 buildings

Thanks! We are planning to move the filters to the other side of the tank. The second tank and filters sounds like a good idea, too.
  3. Leslie6

1 well, 2 buildings

Thanks for your help. I will give my husband your feedback. There is about 250 feet between the two buildings with the well halfway between them. The well is down hill from the first house, up hill from the second.
  4. Leslie6

1 well, 2 buildings

2 houses, 1 well Thanks for your replies. Very much appreciated. We are still working on this project and will take your advice to heart. Especially about the filters in front of the pressure tank being a problem. That was very good to know! Again, thanks so much. Best, Leslie
  5. Leslie6

1 well, 2 buildings

Hi. We have an existing well on a new house and would like to hook up the well to a second building on our property. The connection for a second line at the well was set up when the well was installed but the rest was left to be completed later. The well is drilled, deep and has more enough...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks