Search results

1. brucewe

tub spout just spins - can't remove and leaks

delta model number RP42915RB - here is pic. I was screwing it onto a copper pipe with the fitting soldered to the end. My thought is that the solder broke and the fitting it just spinning on the pipe now and I don't know how to get it off other than start cutting it apart. I don't want to have...
  2. brucewe

delta model number RP42915RB - here is pic. I was screwing it onto a copper pipe with the fitting soldered to the end. My thought is that the solder broke and the fitting it just spinning on the pipe now and I don't know how to get it off other than start cutting it apart. I don't want to...
  3. brucewe

I have a Delta tub/shower set and when installing the tub spout something popped and now the spout just spins and can't remove it. This would not be a problem except it leaks badly when shower diverter is pulled up and the water goes through the holes for the copper stem. Does anyone have any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks