Search results

1. O

New well, need advice?

OK here is the quick results of the water test, I have some conversions to do but that will have to wait for a few days....busy busy. Analyte Units Nominal Detection Result Limit Guideline Limit Guideline Comments Metals Extractable Aluminum Extractable mg/L...
  2. O

New well, need advice?

Water sample sent in this morning, It will be a week to get results back from Vancouver. As for some of the other stuff... 2 adults, 2 little ones, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 baths, 3 bedrooms. My pump is rated for 10 GPM, 1 inch line to house reduced to 3/4 pex at house. My lagoon is 75ft circle...
  3. O

New well, need advice?

I have a new well on a property and a new house hooked up to the well. The well is 95 ft deep and the driller estimated flow at 19 gpm with the well filling to 55ft. I have a Franklin Electric 8-stage 3/4hp pump on a variable drive, PSI is just under 50 at rest. So far the well has flowed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks