Search results

1. austai

If Bradford White water heaters are better, why are the warranties the same?

Hi, I hope the title did not come across the wrong way. I do believe the wisdom here about what brands are preferable. Tomorrow, someone is coming to install a Bradford White heater at my house. However, I'm still having trouble swallowing the cost. I've put in water heaters before, including...
  2. austai

Caulking around base of toilet a necessity for ...?

Hi, I installed three Toto Drakes in my house a few years ago -- two upstairs and one downstairs. I caulked around the base of the two upstair ones and have had no issues with those. The downstairs one, I just never got around to do the caulking. Well, that toilet seems to get loose...
  3. austai

What's the big deal about Toto's toilets?

I'm just about to cancel an order for three Kohler Class 6 toilets from a big brand hardware store because of all the enthusiasm here for Toto toilets. That and the fact that a local store quoted me a price on the Eco Drake for less than the Kohlers. But, to be honest, I'm still unclear on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks