Search results

1. bronzemaxell

power generator

during hurricane Irene, lost power, seem like all the neighbors has an emergency power generator, any one with advice for power generator i live in a place where water is from a well power by 1/2 hp 240v submersible pump, though i have a 120 gallon pressure tank but during extended power...
  2. bronzemaxell

well pressure tank and air

I have a big 120 gallon well pressure tank, and having problem with air in the garden hose when i use my pressure washer to cleaning, i thought i already purged all air from the garden hose, and after running it for a while, and a little air still there. i notice my well-rite tank has a little...
  3. bronzemaxell

question about plumbing

Hi i am in the process of hooking up my water filters i have a check valve between the well submersible pump and right before the pressure switch relay then to pressure tank. then pressure tank to sediment filter to pH filter to water softner to house i am aware of the in and out on the...
  4. bronzemaxell

well water sediment filter question

i went to lowes and saw they have the whole house whirlpool brand sediment filter with 1" thread, so i bought one, and to try. is it a good idea to put a sediment filter before or after the pressure tank (120 gallon)? i am also trying to install the Calcite filter with 2510sxt control...
  5. bronzemaxell

need advice on water treatment system

Hi, i am new and i have onsite well 100 to 150 feet range deep, onsite septic, and was told i need acid neutralizer and water softner to correct the water. house has 3.5 bath, i am very confused on what brand, feature and size to buy, and local contractors want $2.5 to $3k. does any one have a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks