Search results

1. JohnD2007

Need to 'fish' for my rescue line down the hole. Any ideas?

Need to 'fish' for rescue line: Update 8/30/10; Pulled pipe & got it! Well, I wish you guys could've seen the look on my face as I watched my rescue rope slither down the well after I untaped it from the top of my drop pipe just prior to trimming/cutting off the excess drop pipe that's...
  2. JohnD2007

Flow Inducer Sleeve; Need fine details, bolt size, etc

Got old 1/2 HP Submersible pump pulled today, 6/26/10. 'Want' to attach a flow inducer prior to running new pump back in hole, both for longer life for the pump, but also to reduce producing/getting sand from my 80' water well. I find diagrams of the Flow Inducer Sleeve, but newbie that I...
  3. JohnD2007

Elevators, to pull a 1" string of PVC with submersible pump?

Hello, Newbie here, Am considering (attempting) pulling my 1/2 HP submersible pump (9 yr old sta-rite J series) from my apprx 80' water well, alone. The last time I pulled, & replaced pump, we were a 3 man crew. Is it possible, to construct a tripod, and are there elevators & slips...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks