Search results

1. S

Chugging noise in water pipe

chugging sound I agree, that's why I am stumped too, but there is nothing turning on or off. Is it possibly caused by a restriction somewhere in the pipe?
  2. S

chugging If it is the water meter - then why does it not make noise with any other water use? Even the outdoor sprinklers that use a 3/4" line and alot of flow - do not cause the chugging. But if you run a tap or flush a toilet on the one affected line - then you hear the chugging. The noise...
  3. S

The water supply line that feeds the washer and an upstairs bath has started to make a chugging noise when the cold water is run with any valve near the fully open position or when multiple taps from the affected line are run. Does not affect any other part of the house. It appears to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks