Search results

1. M

A career question to all plumbers

Tx's guys. I appreciate your advice. :)
  2. M

Tx's guys HJ, Well I'd like to take a 10 months course that is 70 % hands on and work under someone for 2 to 3 years and than go work for a company. HECK It's like MPM said,it's all about education. Anyways all you have been very helpful. I'll keep checkin for updates. And i'll keep you up to...
  3. M

WOW WOW WOW :D Thanks to you all your advice. Your words and advice were not taken for granted. That first post really got to me, but advice is advice. I here trades are in demand and with the baby boomers retiring it will only get better. I was Torn between Welder, Plumber or Electrician...
  4. M

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello all, Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm 27 and am in IT. I would like to learn a new skill. I always liked to be an plumber. For one it's hands on, you can't ship it out to China or India (...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks