Search results

1. vrhurtado

1-1/2" vent for 2 seperate Lav.

If anybody has time, I would appreciate your feedback on version 2 of the attachment. thanks, victor
  2. vrhurtado

Hello everyone and good morning Terry, Wondering if anybody has more inputs on my layout version 2? I have 3 vents, 2", 2" and 1-1/2". my drains are 3" for the toilets and 2" for everything else. I have a wet vent that is less than 6' away. Any comments / suggestions, I would greatly appreciate...
  3. vrhurtado

Thank you for the guide document, it has opened my eyes. Unfortunately, I am still a bit confused about the required changes. If possible if anybody could please provide me with some specific details where the image above needs to change, I would greatly appreciate it. thanks, Victor
  4. vrhurtado

Hello, can someone please provide me with feedback on my design, attached above. I made a notation error which shows that I have some 1- 1/2" drains which I don't every is 2", other than that I would appreciate any feedback. thanks, Victor
  5. vrhurtado

Thanks once again Terry. Could you please provide me with any feedback on the updated plumbing image attached. I am trying to show two bathrooms on the 1st floor and 1 bathroom upstairs. All my drain pipes are in the crawl space. I do have one wet vent for the toilets down stairs only...
  6. vrhurtado

Thank you Terry for the quick reply. Drawing makes sense. I do wonder, when can one use a wet pipe for a vent...under which conditions? thanks, Victor
  7. vrhurtado

Wondering if I could use a 1-1/2" vent pipe for 2 vanities. A single vanity in the first floor and a two vanity in the second floor? Please see image attached. thanks, Victor from California.
  8. vrhurtado

Toilet n Tub not working but sinks are ok

UPDATE: Toilet and tub are working great after fixing multiple problems. I used an industrial snake, which I would recommend instead of a home product; needed to correct a slope direction by the tub and added a vent for the toilet. Now, everything is working great.
  9. vrhurtado

Thanks. What are your comments about the proposed vent. I was planning to use a Y pointing up a few feet from the toilet towards the drain then coming back to the wall (away from the drain) another few feet. Does this meet the 6 feet vent distance requirements?
  10. vrhurtado

Thank you all, I will check the slope. The house is 60 years old, so I would expect for the pipes beyond the crawl space could be clogged more so then the new ABS pipes. I did snaked (9 mm OD) the pipes pass the y with no challenges and when I pulled the snake back i did not see any debris, but...
  11. vrhurtado

I posted this in a blog and I think it belongs here, I hope :confused:. I have a problem with my toilet and tub yet I do not have issues with my sinks in the bathroom or in the kitchen. I have only one bathroom which worked for 4 months after a handyman replaced the cast iron pipes with ABS...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks