Search results

1. firemanpipes

Remodeling bathroom.. Running drain pipes

I'm remodeling my bathroom.... The bathroom has been remodeled before, and they added a 2nd toilet and a shower to the drain line in the bathroom... Now I don't want the 2nd toilet and the shower.... is it okay for me to simply put a pvc cap on each of the pvc pipes that i wish to not use...
  2. firemanpipes

plumbing hand tool.. for manually striking tool with hammer and driving a cement nai

Hi, I use to do alot of plumbing work but was given this tool and all the supplies when i worked fulltime plumbing. I lost the tool in the mean time and have looked everywhere on the internet and at multiple stores for this tool. The tool was red and the purpose of the tool was to assist...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks