Search results

1. bigbubba

American Standard seat holes are misaligned

I realize it's 10 years later so you probably won't see this, but perhaps someone else has this problem ... I did. This has been annoying me for 10 years, and I finally got tired of it. I decided to buy a new commode. But then I figured, as long as I am going to buy a new commode, I'll try...
  2. bigbubba

Ungrounded Light Fixtures

Thanks, sadly, most of what you said was over my head, I should probably call an electrician.
  3. bigbubba

Ungrounded Light Fixtures

Can someone please answer a question I have been having. I moved into my condo about 7 years ago (original owner), and since then have noticed that my light bulbs burn out in about a month. I even bought some of those 5-year bulbs and they lasted about the same. Not knowing what else to do, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks