Search results

1. C

Do I need a plumber or an exorcist?

Straight on out. The 50 year old faded plans to this house make it look like the sink and washer drain into the sewer line, that is the line from the toilet, and the floor drain has it's own line running diagonally out to the main, t'ing in about 20 feet below where the toilet/sink/washer line...
  2. C

No offense taken. The previous incident was with a licenced local plumbing contractor that had been running many TV commercials on their "better and cheaper than Roto-Rooter" drain cleaning. The drain cleaning worked great, even with the water hose in the electric motor episode. Getting them...
  3. C

Thanks, Mark. A couple years ago I had one of the 'professional' rooter guys come out for the same floor drain mentioned above. In the process of cleaning it, they managed to heavily dent and chip the paint on the front of the washer that was new at the time, and a short in their super rooter...
  4. C

Problem began in the downstairs laundry room. When washing machine drained, there was some backup and overflow from it's standpipe and backup into the toilet next to it. I flushed the washing machine drain with a pressure nozzle and all was well for about a month. The problem returned, with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks